Pretend Chat 2.14

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
We can't wait ot have more unsupervised outside time. We need to seal up the fenced and wall some things off, but we have to wait until we close on the house to personalize anything. apparently a giant tortoise pen is not "necessary maintenance to secure financing"

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Good morning Steven! How goes everything?
Hi Jacqui:

Things are doing so far so good. The good things is, starting from tomorrow, I will have little more than a week of time to visit various turtles and tortoise farms/family in Shenzhen area, One or two location a day, So I will have a "Total Chelonian vacation" for about 10days. Hooray! ! ! ! ! ! !

The bad thing is. My wife are not with me.....:(:( She will be thrilled I believe.....

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
What tv shows are you guys watching currently?

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I llike NCIS and Criminal Minds, but currently in watching Breaking Bad and Shameless.

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
The Originals and Lone Star Law. Im honestly just counting the days until football season ;)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
My favorite is Major Crimes. Then NCIS.

When Jeff was last home, I broke down and got a TV and VCR. I bought one of the box sets of NCIS. Think of you every time I watch it. The one character's facial expressions remind me of my oldest son's

theguy67

10 Year Member!
I llike NCIS and Criminal Minds, but currently in watching Breaking Bad and Shameless.

Shameless is an,...interesting show. I find it hard to stop watching. I enjoyed NCIS when Ziva was around. Then they got rid of Tony. My favorite crime show would probably be Person of Interest, which ended last year.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Bull is a really good show @theguy67 if you liked Tony!

I really liked Michael Weatherly as Anthony Dinozzo, however, he does nothing for me as Bull. I just can't help thinking he needs to lose weight and shave his face. Really detracts from the story when that's all I'm thinking.