Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I think that if certain unliked people leave the chat the others will come back. And winter is here too, (well in Oregon) so that will also improve the chat population.

If your implying you, then no. Was slipping before you came back. It runs in cycles.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
My clothes are in the washers and I am going to have pasta at Pizza Hut.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
My clothes are in the washers and I am going to have pasta at Pizza Hut.

I've never tried their pasta.

Notice how food is the high light of my life?

Mine too. I live from meal to meal. When I worked, I lived from pay day to pay day.

We have a BIG MOON this evening.

Yes, Facebook reminded me of it. Right now here it's only 4:17p, but I plan on going out at dusk and looking for it. It's usually great big and quite golden. Very pretty. Have you seen it yet, Jacqui?

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
I just ran out to see what I could see, no super moon yet, but we do have cloud cover. Hopefully we'll be able to see something.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Yes, Facebook reminded me of it. Right now here it's only 4:17p, but I plan on going out at dusk and looking for it. It's usually great big and quite golden. Very pretty. Have you seen it yet, Jacqui?

lol I have been watching it grow for days and have been sending out Facebook reminders. One nice thing about having to walk dogs in the dark, is enjoying the moon and stars. Having to go into work an hour earlier this morning meant I enjoyed it my whole drive into the city.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
If it's NOW all in your throat, then you still have the chest infection to look forward to. Just sayin'
Yuck, you were right indeed, but thankfully I think it didn't settle in too badly. Though doing my race was probably one of my dumbest ideas.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Feeling better?
Today I do. The other day was terrible: coughing fits at work, coughing fits in bed, not being able to stop coughing at home. This morning I woke up to a coughing fit, but haven't taken anything since my NyQuil last night and feel ok-ish right now.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I just ran out to see what I could see, no super moon yet, but we do have cloud cover. Hopefully we'll be able to see something.

Darn it, evening came and went and I forgot to go outside and look at the moon. Usually on those evenings when the moon is close to the earth, it's a beautiful golden ball at the horizon, and I missed it. Maybe it will be there again tonight. I'll try again.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Darn it, evening came and went and I forgot to go outside and look at the moon. Usually on those evenings when the moon is close to the earth, it's a beautiful golden ball at the horizon, and I missed it. Maybe it will be there again tonight. I'll try again.

Are we related?

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Usually anytime something special is going on in the sky, we get clouds.

That's the usual here in OR also.

I have managed to capture the northern lights down here, but just once. It's always cloudy.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Continuing my theme of sharing photos I've taken, here's a film shot from my Kodak Signet 40. There's just something about film photography that just can't be replicated.

p946987929-4.jpg