Pretend Chat 2.14

M

Maggie Cummings

Been busy today. Yes Maggie he picked Blake. He wanted to go with that one Chick but she didn't turn for him . Just wait till he plays his songs . He's an awesome musician. Next time checkout his guitar it has no bottom string or tuning peg . They filmed that like a month age but just now aired it . He's putting our small town on the map .

I have the hots for Blake Shelton. Sundance would have done better with Alicia Keys tho. I am hoping Blake doesn't push the county music, which I love, but pushes the blues, which Sundance is great at......

M

Maggie Cummings

I'm hoping some of you chatters (is that a word?) are watching the Voice. Adam Levine, Miley , Alicia Keyes and Blake have such quick wits and the insults fly fast and funny. I really have not enjoyed a show this much since The original Mickey Mouse Club, with Annette.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
It's funny you're talking about Mickey mouse . I was stuck watching Mickey mouse for four hours with my granddaughter Sammy . A few months back my son Justin and his friend Nick played after Sundance at the ball park . The video would be in Facebook. Nick is 15 and can sing . But my boy is a guitar playing fool .

M

Maggie Cummings

It's all natural.Theres nothing fake about her .

OK, you. I did not imply that there WAS anything fake about her. She is beautiful inside and out, so freakin back off on that one. She is MY friend too. But she does wear McEvil make-up and I thought that could be part of her make up.

What happened to Whipping Post????HUH???? jerk.:<3:

Hey, good morning all. Great day for me. Lawyer visit, exrays and I get to pick up the foil kind of heat shield for my engine. Then I'm going to find some "Gunk" like we used to use on our bikes back in the day, and I am going to clean my engine, and put a clear coat of paint over it, (heat resistant I know I ain't no idiot) then 'install' the shield. I am so looking forward to my day. (do I now sound like my sis, with different chores?lol) oh wait...then I get to have ice cream and a nap. ta da!!! hhahahaha
I personnaly would not have a nap, or ice cream, but I'd watch my birds outside and have cheescake.

Last edited by a moderator:

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
He is working on it every now and again . It took me two months to get him to let me video him playing stairway for Kelly's mom . He doesn't like to be put on the spot . So I have to trick him .

Last edited:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Since the box turtle fence repair job, in progress, every time I walk around outside, I keep my eyes down towards ground level, looking for escapees. This morning I found this by my side door:

box turtle 9-21-16 a.jpg
box turtle 9-21-16 b.jpg

Only trouble is, I didn't have any ornata to start with, so how could I find an escaped ornata by my side door? I have a hard time keeping the ornata alive, so I adopted all of them out.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Maybe he's a long time jail breaker. Who knows someone may have left him there for you.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Nobody has been here for seven hours ! What! That's just crazy talk ! Nope Mike it's happening as we speak!

M

Maggie Cummings

I do believe you and I Mike, have chased all the normal chatterers away. So we can change this to Mike and Maggies insult fill thread, plus the super moderator who keeps you and I, or maybe just I in line. Actually I am watching the last season of Survivor after my exciting day of finances lawyers, and hospitals. Will some one please just kill me now???

M

Maggie Cummings

Be proud Mike...we have effectually killed the chat. Tequila shots for you and me.....they said it couldn't be done, but we did it. What'cha wanna talk about now? Sex, drugs or rock n roll?
Oh I know, where's the pictures of the whitewalls on your ride, you fibber!!!

M

Maggie Cummings

OMG! Mike and I killed the chat so good, even Mike left. Only me left. Well Good morning all, even J is gone, no word how the wedding went, no pictures. Well. I get the hint folks .
So ok, you win I will go .......then you can all come back and the disliked one will be gone adios

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't think the wedding is until day after tomorrow.

Good morning all!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Since the box turtle fence repair job, in progress, every time I walk around outside, I keep my eyes down towards ground level, looking for escapees. This morning I found this by my side door:

View attachment 187473
View attachment 187474

Only trouble is, I didn't have any ornata to start with, so how could I find an escaped ornata by my side door? I have a hard time keeping the ornata alive, so I adopted all of them out.

That's my turtle! I have been wondering where I misplaced the darn thing.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Am in Lincoln at Olive Garden with my daughter. I had some last minute stuff to get for wedding decorations. Jeff got in at 6 am and chose to stay home sleeping.