Pretend Chat 2.14

smarch

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone's well. I'm literally so busy at work all the time that I never actually get around to checking in. I worked Christmas Eve morning, but it was actually really fun. There's a guy I met at work, who actually used to work at our club but moved to another to be an assistant manager who I met when I first started and knew there was somethings about him, so I kind of got a *little* crush, which while getting to talk with him more made it bigger. I finally told a female coworker (because let's face it, in high school when I should have theoretically learned to flirt with guys, I was in a whole other world learning instead to flirt with girls, so am incompetent) apparently he really is a good guy and not just playing it, and often talks about how he wishes he had a girl to take out. Well she said she'd be my wing-lady and that it can totally happen... And was possibly just as excited at the possibility as I was. Sooooo yeah that's my life right now, I haven't slept well in days because I'm just too excited while trying to convince myself not to have hopes to crush.
Oh and I got completely blindsided by my Christmas gift, I'd been joking I wanted the Apple Watch, because I really did, but I didn't expect really anything for Christmas because I had my hotel in killington back in Sept paid for. Well, today:
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1451097521.483409.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1451097538.664814.jpg

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I'm sorry, but you just look too young to be a gramma. I know we always say, "Pictures or it didn't happen!", but even with the picture - nope! You're not old enough.

You should see the people's faces when we are out and about when I tell them he's my grandson.
I swear they don't believe me.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
What a great gift for you Yvonne, something you will really use!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone's well. I'm literally so busy at work all the time that I never actually get around to checking in. I worked Christmas Eve morning, but it was actually really fun. There's a guy I met at work, who actually used to work at our club but moved to another to be an assistant manager who I met when I first started and knew there was somethings about him, so I kind of got a *little* crush, which while getting to talk with him more made it bigger. I finally told a female coworker (because let's face it, in high school when I should have theoretically learned to flirt with guys, I was in a whole other world learning instead to flirt with girls, so am incompetent) apparently he really is a good guy and not just playing it, and often talks about how he wishes he had a girl to take out. Well she said she'd be my wing-lady and that it can totally happen... And was possibly just as excited at the possibility as I was. Sooooo yeah that's my life right now, I haven't slept well in days because I'm just too excited while trying to convince myself not to have hopes to crush.
Oh and I got completely blindsided by my Christmas gift, I'd been joking I wanted the Apple Watch, because I really did, but I didn't expect really anything for Christmas because I had my hotel in killington back in Sept paid for. Well, today:
View attachment 159948
View attachment 159949

Love it when somebody can pull off a blind sided gift like that!