Pretend Chat 2.14

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
Haha awesome,my back looks like that. Was funny going through puberty as a wee child. My friends would always say "man I'm getting hairy pits". I'd shake my head and say "dude, I got it on my back already and have been shaving my face for 2 years already".

You're just a hairy Kelly. Your mom should've named you "Mohair," LOL

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Letting me know was a good idea. It didn't show until I did an update.
Wow, what a night at work! So Sunday night first shift,(mine) needs to get all the machines up and running and qualified as to proper recipes running and that the machines separate chambers are all doing what they need to be doing. This can take 2-4 hours to complete. Tonight, we got our machines all qualified and the I. T. Maintenance department sent an alert out saying a lightning cell was headed our way and not to run anymore production until further notice. We didn't load anything new up and my trainer said to watch the lights, if they flicker, we're done. The lights flickered once, just once! I looked at the tooling info on the machines and there was just question marks where code/recipes should have been! We were dead in the water and had to start everything all over again only from scratch with no baseline to recover from. When I left, they still weren't up. It was miserable. I almost fell asleep multiple times. Looooong night.

Seems to me they need some sort of back up plan similar to the surge protector we all use on our computers. Surely someone can invent something that keeps the lightning from doing all that harm???

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Kelly, I think my son has you beat on the amount of body hair. My younger son lucked out with lighter hair color, so his does not show as much as his older brother's does.