Pretend Chat 2.14

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Lyn, thanks so much your kindness and understanding. I have tried walking, reading books, watching TV, all of which doctors think bring sleep, but...no way would sleep come.I live alone with OLI (my tort), and have not been able to make TRUE friends here. Sorry to say it, when people are of different nationalities, cultures, have different mentalities, speak different languages and so on, it is very hard to give and take with them. Know what I mean? That is, with all my respect to everyone-no offence. Furthermore, I am unemployed making things twice as difficult. I just do not know what on earth to do to kill time!

Regret to have 'heard' that terrible story of the pupil who bit you. Sincerely hope you are now better. And, SO SORRY to have disturbed you.

No problems at all Gillian,
I'm fine thank you and can see the funny side of it - I think he's the one who should probably have had the jab after biting a tough old boot like me! Everyday is a new start for everyone at school, it's part of our edchewcation policy!

Last edited:

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Lyn, thanks so much your kindness and understanding. I have tried walking, reading books, watching TV, all of which doctors think bring sleep, but...no way would sleep come.I live alone with OLI (my tort), and have not been able to make TRUE friends here. Sorry to say it, when people are of different nationalities, cultures, have different mentalities, speak different languages and so on, it is very hard to give and take with them. Know what I mean? That is, with all my respect to everyone-no offence. Furthermore, I am unemployed making things twice as difficult. I just do not know what on earth to do to kill time!

Regret to have 'heard' that terrible story of the pupil who bit you. Sincerely hope you are now better. And, SO SORRY to have disturbed you.

How did you end up there?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hey Yvonne, wanna come over tonight? It is suppose to be down to 36. :)