78.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 1431296959812.jpg
    1431296959812.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 9

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
I like cooking if I'm in the mood for it; I DON'T like cooking day-in and day-out as part of the expected routine.
Hubby feels the same way. He's a VERY good cook, and enjoys it, but only if the cooking is optional, not part of an expected routine. :p

...umm...yes, I HAD noticed!!!:):):);)
I am told I'm a very good cook, but am lazy and rarely do it now.
Which is silly as I quite enjoy it.
But certainly, as a routine, no.
I just have a feeling you'd be a great cook.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I really am a dreadful cook - my sister buys me fridge magnets that say things like "I dress to kill and I cook the same way" but I can do anything with a swiss roll when it comes to birthday cakes, I don't cook - I construct!

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
A guy just started working with me and on the weekend he owns a smoke house barbecue restaurant. I am sooo excited because he said he will sell me pulled pork whenever I want it for $5.00 a pound. I will never eat anything else. I love smoked ribs and pulled pork!!
That would be my husband:)

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I most enjoy baking. I used to make organic breads by hand- no bread machine. I really enjoyed the whole process. My breads were pretty popular, too!
Then there's cakes, cookies/biscuits, pies (sweet not savory) etc. My personal favorite was a lemon budino: you mix a batter, pour it into custard cups and a water bath to bake; and it separates into a lush lemony custard on the bottom and a very light sponge cake on top!:p

But I have never mastered a good gumbo. I think it's the roux I just can't get right... I hope they don't make me move out of Louisiana because I can't make gumbo!!! ;)

Now I'm on a super low carb diet in a effort to lose about 30 lbs because I was developing :eek: pre-diabetes! So now it's meat, seafood and tons of veggies. :p

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
http://www.spacenutrientsstation.com/

Eat like an astronaut - just add water
images

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I most enjoy baking. I used to make organic breads by hand- no bread machine. I really enjoyed the whole process. My breads were pretty popular, too!
Then there's cakes, cookies/biscuits, pies (sweet not savory) etc. My personal favorite was a lemon budino: you mix a batter, pour it into custard cups and a water bath to bake; and it separates into a lush lemony custard on the bottom and a very light sponge cake on top!:p

But I have never mastered a good gumbo. I think it's the roux I just can't get right... I hope they don't make me move out of Louisiana because I can't make gumbo!!! ;)

Now I'm on a super low carb diet in a effort to lose about 30 lbs because I was developing :eek: pre-diabetes! So now it's meat, seafood and tons of veggies. :p
It's all making me very hungry.
Wifey!!!
Go cook!!!