Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
It looks like we're finally going to be over the fog. It's 9a here and although it's overcast, I can see thin spots where it almost looks like actual sun will be shining through eventually.

sky 01-26-15.jpg

...and when I went out to snap this picture, it wasn't even cold! I may just get some outside work done today.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yesterday I was vacuuming in front of the wood stove and sucked up a nail. It made a terrible clatter inside my vacuum cleaner. After I cleaned it out and turned it back on, now the brush bar won't turn. Looks like I've broken a belt. Dang! I wasn't planning to go into town today, however, the carpet really needs to be vacuumed before all this dirt from hauling in armloads of wood gets ground into it.

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Florida
It looks like we're finally going to be over the fog. It's 9a here and although it's overcast, I can see thin spots where it almost looks like actual sun will be shining through eventually.

View attachment 115839

...and when I went out to snap this picture, it wasn't even cold! I may just get some outside work done today.

Were there any monsters hiding in the fog, snatching up unsuspecting victims?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm pretty sure it was safe, as all the cats were paying attention to me and not looking around scared.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Good Morning! How are things in sunny Arizona?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
You women are so lucky! If this would've been me driving I would've gotten a big fqt ticket! Not her just a warning! Bull crap! I was pointing and laughing at her as the cop came to the window . Maybe he felt sorry for her . It could've been the tight top she has on with the boobs poking out . Nope it was me laughing .

Doubt it has anything to do with being a woman, last I check I qualify, but yet any time a cop pulls me over I get the ticket. :(

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Let run me this by you guys and tell me what you think..
Moe's appetite has gotten better as well as her activity level, but I haven't seen a poop. Is it possible that she is hiding it in the yard or its mixed in with her sister's poo? I know it sounds silly, but where could she put extra food if she's still backed up???
Or is she eating it?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
You probably got the vaccine, which is weird to think of (kids not getting chicken pox).

Once wasn't enough for me, I got the pox twice.

Sounds like you, always trying to do better then the rest of us. I had a super mild case, as did one of my children. The other three never got them.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Health wise she's a wreck
Cancer
Copd
Congestive heart failure

Had a heart attack a few months back and 3 stints put in and has been battling bronchitis for 3-1/2 weeks. (That's where I caught it from)

I moved her here 2 years ago so I could look after her.
Sorry for her with all of those things wrong. Glad you moved her close... your a good son.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Yesterday as I was talking to Jeff, the clouds would make a small opening and the sun would shine through, then get cloudy there again. Was neat because different patches of trees would go from dark colors to white as the sun would hit them. Was a patchwork brightening, off and on.