Pretend Chat 2.14

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
Okay, so I've redone the leopard gecko tank.

I vacuumed up the sand and used peel and stick floor tiles as the new substraight. I added a zoo med under the tank heater and swapped out that 50 watt red light for a 75watt black light. They are already way more active. That log hide is a humid hide with spag moss to help them shed. I added a 3rd hide (on the co end) a terra cotta pot with a cut out for a door.
I like these for leopard geckos.
http://www.petco.com/product/114642/Petco-3-Level-Reptile-Hideaway.aspx

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
There's no fat . So we mix it with a little fat and make sausage . Thats the only way we eat it . But some times we get young ones and cook the whole thing on the bbq pit . Its not bad at all.

So pig that's pretty much healthy to eat.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
No thank you!! I'm sitting here in my 80F degree office looking out the window at a cold and overcast 42F degree day. I've finished my running around (got my new credit card at the P.O.!!!) and now I'm going to veg and read.

Congrats on finally getting the card.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It directed to us all . If we do the right things and make good judgments it make our police have a little easier job . To me they are just as important as our troops . The lay down their lives on our streets trying to do their job .

I agree

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
I kinda understand those that leave. It's the ones that continue to visit the site but just go mute that perplex me.
I'm a mute goer. Lots of times I get tired of seeing the same thing over and over. But it's a way of forum. Good thing I guess is people are finding it and getting good information.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
T33 's husband died remember . Tiffany said she had to remodel her house to get ready for her baby . I know she loved TFO but when someone close dies and plus a baby on the way its gotta be hard . I miss Tiffany . Ashley has vanished also miss her to . I have withdrawals . I can't put my phone down some times .
Hey, Ashley popped in in November, remember?

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Hey Kiddo! :) What are you doing to celebrate the new year?
Not sure. I'm cutting cheese ( :cool: ) for tonight, going to make punch, someone will probably spike it, which will result in a new bowl, so on. :rolleyes:
How about you? :D