Pretend Chat 2.14

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
:D
Oh, enjoying it so far? I forget how far that is.... want some spoilers? ;)

game-of-thrones-all-men-must-die-raven-womens-slim-fit-t-shirt_500.jpg

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
sure! what goes on with the dragons?
They grow up (a little!) and she always favors the red one, and he becomes dominant :(
They keep eating sheep...and people... and she can't have that, so in the very last episode of the most recent season (I felt SO BAD for them :(!) she makes this hard and horrible decision to lock them away in a cellar. OMG, they sound sooooo sad!
And it may not seem like big thing so early in, but they start playing BIG arts later on :(

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Northern California, bay area
They grow up (a little!) and she always favors the red one, and he becomes dominant :(
They keep eating sheep...and people... and she can't have that, so in the very last episode of the most recent season (I felt SO BAD for them :(!) she makes this hard and horrible decision to lock them away in a cellar. OMG, they sound sooooo sad!
And it may not seem like big thing so early in, but they start playing BIG arts later on :(
you feel sad for CGI dragons.....

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
PS-don't root for the Starks. It's easy too, but don't :D

I've only read the first book so there's a chance I'm wildly wrong, but I'm still holding out hope that one of the remaining children does something redeeming.

Are we counting Jon Snow as a Stark?

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
I've only read the first book so there's a chance I'm wildly wrong, but I'm still holding out hope that one of the remaining children does something redeeming.

Are we counting Jon Snow as a Stark?
Sure. He gets shot though, so I kinda lost hope for him, but SPOILER ALERT, he got better! :D
I lost hope for Sansa too. She's weird. o_O
If none of the Starks get the throne, I'm rooting for Daenerys! The Lanisters are really starting to go downhill, and everybody else is either too underpowered, or too far away :(

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
"Died"

Reason I don't keep up with comics is that they're about as bad as soap operas for killing characters only to have them come back.

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Northern California, bay area
Sure. He gets shot though, so I kinda lost hope for him, but SPOILER ALERT, he got better! :D
I lost hope for Sansa too. She's weird. o_O
If none of the Starks get the throne, I'm rooting for Daenerys! The Lanisters are really starting to go downhill, and everybody else is either too underpowered, or too far away :(
what season and episode are you on?

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
what season and episode are you on?
All caught up! :p Season 4, episode 13! You have to wait to next spring for season 5, so plenty of time for you to catch up!
EDIT: Problem is, the episodes are so long, it's hard to remember what happens when and when you go back to watch something again, you don't know what episode it was :(