Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
braggart! When they show the satellite weather map of California they always show that the rain clouds never come any further south than the Bay Area.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Of course he has to say America is the best, just as the leader of any country must say his or her country is the best.
Yep me too! I spray painted one green one time and took him out in the woods about two miles away and he came back two days later . So thats why I just shoot them .

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Well, send some of it over here. It's so dry here...(HOW DRY IS IT???)...it's SO dry, that the birds are building their nests out of barbed wire!

I would if I could. I am so tired of the rainy days we have been getting lately. I have little desire and energy to do any chores, but the ones I do want to do are all outside. ... and thanks for all those chuckles. :)

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
Hard.. I start learning for my next exam next week.. Because I haven't got time to learn this weekend because it is a meeting for turtles 300km away from me so I will meet a friend and we will go there. Also I have to prepare food everybody here today so a very very busy day and your?

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
My day's been pretty hard too, school 8:30-2:15 then work until 4:30 (and little distractions from here lol) then homework then sleep to get up extra early tomorrow to work all day.
But I certainly don't have super long drives and mass cooking ahead of me! What kinds of food are you preparing?

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
It been very busy for new this week. It's Thursday afternoon and as of now I've already but in 59 hours since Monday morning and I still have a few hours left today and I work Friday Saturday and Sunday.

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
It been very busy for new this week. It's Thursday afternoon and as of now I've already but in 59 hours since Monday morning and I still have a few hours left today and I work Friday Saturday and Sunday.

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)
Holy work! What do you do that has you in so much!? I mean I know in our manufacturing plant we have times where theres a lot of due orders at once and people have to work extra. I give you credit I can't even handle school and work together which are still slightly less than a full 40 a week combined,

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Holy work! What do you do that has you in so much!? I mean I know in our manufacturing plant we have times where theres a lot of due orders at once and people have to work extra. I give you credit I can't even handle school and work together which are still slightly less than a full 40 a week combined,

Well right now I have two jobs and normally work 70-75 hours a week between the two of them but his week was extra rough and I'm sure I'll be more like 85 by Sunday night. My normal m-f gig is a project manager/superintendent for a construction company 40-50hrs a week. But 2 nights a week and sat&sun I work at Home Depot in the lumber department (another 30hrs a week) I've been doing both jobs for a few months now and will continue to do both for another 3-6 months. Then I can go back to just my main gig.

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

JAYGEE

Tortdad, it sounds like you need a vacation!!

Been a busy day today for me as well, but nothing near as busy as you.

Work was rough today, had to "make space" at the shelter today, and a few dogs that needed to have some rabies testing done, so we had to send some samples off.

I have a bunch of school work that I need to do, but im so tired I don't even want to crack a book open. Im glad everything is due on Sunday, so I can procrastinate at least today and tomorrow. ..

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Well right now I have two jobs and normally work 70-75 hours a week between the two of them but his week was extra rough and I'm sure I'll be more like 85 by Sunday night. My normal m-f gig is a project manager/superintendent for a construction company 40-50hrs a week. But 2 nights a week and sat&sun I work at Home Depot in the lumber department (another 30hrs a week) I've been doing both jobs for a few months now and will continue to do both for another 3-6 months. Then I can go back to just my main gig.

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

You need one of this soon and you deserved.

14 (21).JPG

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Tortdad, it sounds like you need a vacation!!

Been a busy day today for me as well, but nothing near as busy as you.

Work was rough today, had to "make space" at the shelter today, and a few dogs that needed to have some rabies testing done, so we had to send some samples off.

I have a bunch of school work that I need to do, but im so tired I don't even want to crack a book open. Im glad everything is due on Sunday, so I can procrastinate at least today and tomorrow. ..

So not a no kill shelter?