Pretend Chat 2.14

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Horrible. My brother is getting worse(I'm not gonna talk about it right now) and we found out our golden retriever has a brain tumor.
Why do I get picked in all the time?
Boo :(
DISLIKE
So sorry about Rob. :(
And your dog :( :(

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Went to let the kitten in for the night and found a toad hanging out by the garage.
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1410926266.463990.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1410926287.330271.jpg
Cool little dude. I put him down and he just looked at me. I had to shoo him back into his hiding spot lol.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Unfortunately I got bit several times on the same toe by a fire ant. So my toe is itchy, achy, and swollen. Lovely.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Hey I got the same treatment from stupid fire ants so I killed them. Wasp spray kills them quickly. Yes I was smiling while I murdered them.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Morning all. :) happy Hump day. Be safe out there. We are getting hit with more rain so hopefully it's not like last time :(

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Anyone here draw? Have tips for me to get more depth in the eyes?
Also (mind you I'm just taking my first official drawing class now, but I'm an enthusiast and know some) Don't worry about the depth until you shade in the body of the face too (if you were going to do that) since the depth is more of a "finishing touch" that you'll want to play with and tweak to perfection later :)

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Yes we do, with minimum of seasick.

I can still feel my computer are rocking back and forth.

We will go to a Luau tonight.
Do you know the whole look at the horizon most of the time seasick trick?
I know a lot of people do know about it but I had just learned it before a whale watch this summer and it worked (... or was that the Dramamine and sea-bands? only thing I didnt have is one of those prescription patches for long cruises lol)
looks like it was fun though!

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Went to let the kitten in for the night and found a toad hanging out by the garage.
View attachment 96245
View attachment 96246
Cool little dude. I put him down and he just looked at me. I had to shoo him back into his hiding spot lol.
They decide under our porch near our back door is a nice hiding spot and my mum freaks out when she sees them and I have to go pick them up and relocate them to our field close bye. On time quite a large one hopped our garden fence but couldn't get out so I had to get him too haha, I've become the critter saver... but I've always liked critters and caught toads and would keep them in a carrier for a little while to watch before letting go... one time my sister forgot one in the sun in a carrier.... I thought he was dead but soaked the "dead" toad in water and he began to move again!

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
morning all :) happy Wednesday! my second favorite day of the week! get to work till noon then draw all afternoon. hope everyones having a good day, its going by super slow to me!