Pretend Chat 2.14

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
Heading home...........WooHoo!!!

View attachment 94431

There is just something about this photo that gets me singing......

"So kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me, hold me like you'll never let me go.
'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again. Oh, babe, I hate to go.
I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again. Oh, babe, I hate to go."

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Morning all. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1409740048.158988.jpg

My best buddy turned 4 this morning and all I want to do is wake him up and give him lots of kisses before daddy goes to work but I know momma would kill me if I got him up this early.

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
My first day was loooooong....and this training course is ridiculous. There's 10 students total and 6, including me, started yesterday. The other 4 have been there a week already, and they call it "tiered training." Which means we join in the middle of their class and then once they graduate we go over the third of the content we missed...I'd normally say whatever, but the content we missed is all about how Medicare works and different forms and what they're for and all that stuff. So we're going over how calls work and that kinda thing and the instructor is throwing around all these acronyms and form names (855B, etc) like we're supposed to know what they mean. Which means none of the things she's teaching us right now make any sense at all! Sigh.

Just gotta remember by big fat paychecks and that I'll be working with Taylor in 3 weeks.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Morning all :)
I'm home with the hubby to be today.
Poor thing, he is definitely feeling it today :(

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I am spending this time at the hospital while Jeff is getting his stress testing done.

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
I have a hypothetical morality question for everyone....I just received a PM from a member inquiring if I would be willing to sell my copy of "The crying tortoise" I'm not in the slightest being both a torts love and a bibliophile but since it cant be bought anywhere and is no longer being published (as far as I know) how far into special hell would that put someone who took high res pic/scans to share the knowledge. I have no intention of doing that as it's probably illegal I'm just asking if it would be immoral.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I am not up to reading all the old posts, so what's up with your sexy man?
He cut his leg wide open while demolishing the bathroom. The cuts are right behind his knee so he is on crutches for 10 days. He is the lucky candidate of 10 stitches too

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I have a hypothetical morality question for everyone....I just received a PM from a member inquiring if I would be willing to sell my copy of "The crying tortoise" I'm not in the slightest being both a torts love and a bibliophile but since it cant be bought anywhere and is no longer being published (as far as I know) how far into special hell would that put someone who took high res pic/scans to share the knowledge. I have no intention of doing that as it's probably illegal I'm just asking if it would be immoral.

I don't know your answer, but I sure wish I would get to see it.

... since we can't talk about anything illegal on here, I do suggest perhaps asking this off the main forum and in PM or such....

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
He cut his leg wide open while demolishing the bathroom. The cuts are right behind his knee so he is on crutches for 10 days. He is the lucky candidate of 10 stitches too

Ouchy!! Home remodeling hits again. :((((((((