Pretend Chat 2.14

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
That's the reason nice people always get screwed over, they like to see the best in people and then they get caught for it.
I hope its not "sexist" since I am a woman, and i'm assuming a few can agree with me, but women can be pretty vengeful sometimes.
I always try to take the high road, always. Even if I get screwed over I know I am in the right which is enough for me.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I'd say its just as embarrassing later too, I looked little girly in 7th grade and had people asking me since 5th if I had started... like for real who asks that!? It got embarrassing to pause while deciding to lie or tell the truth. Funny thing was my best friend since 3rd grade was practically the same, actually literally just a month before me. And I pretty much chubbed up in 5th grade and didn't slim down till high school... then by senior year of high school I caught the fact that i'd developed an eating disorder, that I still fight to this day.
I am glad I wasn't the only one wearing a c cup in the 5th grade. I also started that year. I was sure I was dying but my mom told me to wear a pad and rolled her eyes at me.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Here's my buddy Sam in cpr class .

Attachments

• 1407893409085.jpg
    1407893409085.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 11

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Yes, that would be him. And yes, I have some anger issues about it. My family failed him. And I'm mad about that.
I was like that for years after my cousin committed suicide. I was so mad at my one uncle I could barely look at him. You have to remember that depression is a disease and that anger is a natural part of your grieving too. It took me a few years after my cousin before I could be silent and alone for a while without breaking down. Suicide is the most awful thing that can happen to a person.

My cousin was a hemophiliac who caught HIV when he was 2 years old from a blood transfusion so I had a lot of people to blame. He always had to get transfusions to stop from getting bruises and bleeding to death. I never knew until I went into the hospital with my heart problem that I started having the transfusions and I had such guilt that I didn't know how painful they were all of his life.

Even for Kelly's bridal shower I was so upset about Matt not being here to see it and I am sure I will feel the same at the wedding. It's not normal grieving when there is a suicide.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Thank you so much. It means a lot. I lost my dad when I was 28 but this is so different. So much guilt. So much other baggage.
You can always talk to me if you need to also. My cousin who's sister I was raising was only 20 when he committed suicide.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Does melatonin work for you? I bought some due to not sleeping well. Can't figure out if it helps or not!
I have to have a sleep pattern along with the melatonin. I have to put a picture in here though that will make you all ooey and gooey

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Important question as it is the national holiday known as shark week. Do you think megaladon is extinct or still kicking?