Possible baby at store

scottishscott

5 Year Member
A guy is trying to buy this tort from a shop but, the folks are saying it’s a box turtle the way I understand it. It’s on the tortoise forum Facebook page. He looks to be in bad shape by the looks of his shell. They guy is trying to figure out what it is and folks on the forum are saying box but, I don’t see it. You guys see what you thank if you’re in that group. Thanks

orv

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Aguanga, CA
A guy is trying to buy this tort from a shop but, the folks are saying it’s a box turtle the way I understand it. It’s on the tortoise forum Facebook page. He looks to be in bad shape by the looks of his shell. They guy is trying to figure out what it is and folks on the forum are saying box but, I don’t see it. You guys see what you thank if you’re in that group. Thanks
I'd love to see his picture here too.

orv

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Aguanga, CA
This poor old creature really needs rescuing rather than being sold as a pet. Individualized care is required. To be sold as a pet would be akin to selling me - a really old guy - and trying to change me into a young man. Its just not going to happen. Specialized care as a rescue is needed here.