N-PEPPERMINT.jpg

CCCC-PUUKAHEA.jpg

LL-.jpg

LGPINWHEELRAINBOW-.jpg
6--.jpg
31-.jpg
J-FIRESTORM.jpg
garnet08.jpg

....oh gosh I could bore ya to death ........ I have too many colors too post I think? :p

" Plumerias good for the soul "
WWW.TORTOISECOVE.COM
JD~:)

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Absolutely lovely....I especially like the last...very very beautiful....and you could "bore" me to pieces anytime with pics like these...:D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi JD:

Are you able to grow these outside year-round? Just imagine...these actually grow WILD in Hawaii! You have some lovely plants. I especially like the last picture.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Beautiful plumeria. I have a question JD. Mine was doing great and the frost got to it. All the leaves fell off. Now I just have 2 stalks and those reddish buds on the ends. Do you think it will come back?

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hi JD:

Are you able to grow these outside year-round? Just imagine...these actually grow WILD in Hawaii! You have some lovely plants. I especially like the last picture.

Y'vonne...yes they are outside year round , I dont get to much frost here , but when expected I try and bring them into the greenhouse/patio area. The frost will damage if not kill the plant.Many people think Plumerias are native to Hawaii ( but they are not ) since that is where they first see them.Plumerias are native to Asia, Mexico and the Caribbean.
They were discovered in these areas and have been brought to places all over the world.......
westmin2-Copy.jpg
OO-STRAWBERRYICE.jpg
orngalshukon-09.jpg
P1010326.jpg

Momof4 said:
Beautiful plumeria. I have a question JD. Mine was doing great and the frost got to it. All the leaves fell off. Now I just have 2 stalks and those reddish buds on the ends. Do you think it will come back?

You betcha…..Plumie’s go into dormant mode winter time and start new growth spring. Hot tip is not to over water it , pretty soon as the weather warms you should see new growth and perhaps even a new flower stalk this year.

plumie2009.jpg

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I'm so excited! I now have hope! I will be patient and not over water it.

Status
Not open for further replies.