Plant toxic

Eddiebuddy86

New Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2018
Messages
2
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas/Nevada
Hello everyone I have a very important question. I have a redfoot tortoise & he ate a Swiss cheese plant. It’s been 3 days since he ate it but my question is has this happened to anyone. I did read something on google & says it is a toxic plant but he seems to be ok ?
 

Blakem

Well-Known Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2012
Messages
2,387
Location (City and/or State)
California
I’m sure he’s fine. Obviously remove the plant from their access. Sometimes they eat things and we learn the hard way, but that doesn’t seem to have happened this time. Such a funny name for a plant.
 

Eddiebuddy86

New Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2018
Messages
2
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas/Nevada
Thank you for the response and I already took out the plant. I’ve kept a eye on my tortoise seems to be doing fine, wanted to ask other people.
 
TortoiseSupply.com

New Posts

Top