pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtletortoisefarmer

5 Year Member
sully 001.JPG well i am going to try to post a picture,first time for me.i bought this computor and a camera so i can poat pictures and read this forum.what we do for are turts and torts.so here goes this shouldbe honey dew my6lb 9in. sulcata.

Last edited by a moderator:

lovelyrosepetal

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma
I think your sulcata is beautiful! I think the shell is gorgeous and I would love to see more pictures of her.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Wow, the shell is really round...but, she still looks a little dry to me. Do you use a humidifier? That's more spurs on her thigh then I've ever seen on a sully. Great job, and welcome to the forum.

lovelyrosepetal

5 Year Member
Oklahoma
I don't think your Sulcata looks dry. I know that when they get to be a certain size then humidity is no longer essential. You can put in a fogged but the humidity is mainly for hatchlings and babies.

I am in no way trying to be critical or rude to you, Sibi. It is just what I have learned. If my knowledge. Is incomplete just ignore me.

turtletortoisefarmer

5 Year Member
thanks every one it is alot of work to keep her shell smooth, i soak her alot those che heaters suck alot of moisture outof every thing.i am hoping to get her out all day this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.