Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

IowaGuy28

5 Year Member
I have not posted many pictures in this forum because I haven't had a working computer in the past 2 years. I'm hear to say I finally cracked and bought a new (used) laptop yesterday and will begin posting more pictures of my Tilley as time goes. To those who don't know, which may be 90% of this community, my Tilley is a 17 month of Sulcata. I'm thinking he is a "she" at this point which is totally fine with me.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
Congrats on the computer! I can't wait to see pics of Tilley!!

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
No working computer in the past 2 years? My hat's off to you for your strength and stamina...I get cold sweats if my system is at the repair shop for more than a few days! :p

Glad you can more fully join in, now! :cool:

IowaGuy28

5 Year Member
thanks folks, I've sadly become more and more anti-technology as the days go just because I believe the movie "Live Free or Die Hard" will happen someday. I also own a 4 year old male long haired cat named Panther, don't tell him this but I value my Tilley more than him anyday. Like I stated before, I will be posting more pictures now. (holy crap i'm not used to typing on a laptop....I've hit the delete button maybe 17times during this post)

IowaGuy28

5 Year Member
...and I spoke to soon. My laptop crashed this morning, after speaking with an IT tech friend of mine I discovered that a McAfee update is what did it. Regardless I took the laptop back and got an in-store credit. I plan to go back Friday and combine the credit with another chunk of change and upgrade a bit more now that I have this knowledge. Back to the "smartphone" till Friday

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Welcome :). Can't wait to see pictures

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
IowaGuy28 said:
...and I spoke to soon. My laptop crashed this morning, after speaking with an IT tech friend of mine I discovered that a McAfee update is what did it. Regardless I took the laptop back and got an in-store credit. I plan to go back Friday and combine the credit with another chunk of change and upgrade a bit more now that I have this knowledge. Back to the "smartphone" till Friday

McAfee killed one of my computers...on your next, get Avast! antivirus...not only is it free, but it's amazingly better that the ones you have to buy! Since installing it, I've had no virus issues at all. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.