Pictures of tortoise tables please.

jade_woods

Hey please could people send me some pics of there tortoise tables as I am making a new one tomorrow .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I have tables in the sheds:

leopard shed-3.jpg Manouria tort table c.jpg Manouria tort table d.jpg

But it's much easier for me to use either aquariums or plastic totes:

baby habitat 3-29-16 a.jpg baby habitat 3-29-16 b.jpg baby habitat 11-26-14.jpg baby leopard 2-23-15.jpg baby leopard enclosure 4-11-16 a.jpg baby tortoise bins a.jpg

My favorite is the Christmas Tree Storage Bin mfg'd by Iris:

Christmas tree bin 7-4-16 a.jpg Christmas tree bin 7-4-16 b.jpg christmas tree bin a.jpg christmas tree bin-1.jpg

jade_woods

Thanks so much I was gonna get a vivariam but I read that tortoise tables r better for their health so I'm just gonna get a table to be same
The aquariums r nice !!!

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby

Ramsey

5 Year Member
San Diego California
Life goals: tortoises in every room like Yvonne G. LOL :p

I use the Lifetime Raised garden bed for my redfoot enclosure. Got it on Amazon. You can add a second one to go from 4X4 foot to 8X4. Holds in heat and humidity beautifully. Couldn't be happier...View attachment 204785View attachment 204786

I remember seeing this before. Not sure if it was your post, or another's. I really like it.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hey please could people send me some pics of there tortoise tables as I am making a new one tomorrow .
What species and size tortoise?

Tables are only good if the temperature and humidity of the room suit the species you are keeping. For most species the room air is too cool and dry.

jade_woods

Tables are only good if the temperature and humidity of the room suit the species you are keeping. For most species the room air is too cool and dry.
Im getting a Russian One but I dont know about the size

jade_woods

Do u think I can keep a Russian tortoise in a table in the U.K.?