Pictures of our pug and Fernando too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
I uploaded some pictures today and wanted to share them with everyone. Here they are.

This is my husband and my sons pug Spencer and his girlfriend Daisy. We went over to my friends house yesterday to celebrate her birthday. Daisy is her pug. She's so cute and her collar has Daisies on it. Adorable. :D Boy do these two love cheese. :p

DSC01566.jpg

DSC01569.jpg

DSC01571.jpg
\

This is Spencer trying to give Daisy a kiss.

DSC01557.jpg

This is Spencer. He is such a "Macho" pug.

DSC01560.jpg

And here's Fernando and Spencer. Spencer loves to sunbathe just like Fernando. :D

DSC01553.jpg

DSC01552.jpg

And here's Fernando. It's also been a long time since I posted pictures of him.

DSC01554.jpg

I hope you all enjoy them. I love my animals. :D

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Whenever I see pictures of Pugs, I have to laugh. My friend has one named Daisy too. When I go there I lay on the floor, and play with her all day. My friend told me that when I park my car Daisy starts twirling all over the place, because she knows it's me and that I'm going to play with her. I love Pugs, Candy.
I never realized that Fernando was that big. Great pictues.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I just LOVE Pugs!! When I was younger they were my favorite breed and I was determined to own one some day :)
I love Spencer's Puppia too :) Both of my pups have Puppias- great harnesses!
Spencer and Daisy make quite a cute couple ;)

Fernando is gorgeous :D I would love to own a giant tortoise some day :)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Daisy gave Spencer the Puppia (Harness) for his birthday isn't she sweet? Yes I really like this harness it seems a little more comfortable then the other one he had. Spencer is actually my sons pug, but I spoil him. :p

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Awww Candy!! Spencer is sooo cute!!! I just love his little face, so cute :D Daisy is such a romatic Pug to buy her boyfriend a gift :D. It looks like Spencer and Fernando get along and have the same interests in life (basking) lol. Thanks for sharing the pics with us!

Madortoise

5 Year Member
They are so cute together (Spencer and Fernando as well as Spencer and Daisy).
My brother had a pug for a long time and her name was UME, a pickled plum in Japanese. She was a patient and faithful dog and looked after 2 human children who were born later to the household. Pugs make the best babysitters. RIP Ume.

Status
Not open for further replies.