Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma
Hello, my tortoise is very young. Two months exactly today! Anyways, I have a variety of food I feed it. This variety is (carrot, apple, aloe, iceberg lettuce, and Roman lettuce) I make it like a salad with everything in it. What I don’t like is how I put so much work into it and Rosie will only eat lettuce. At the end of the day, I will look in there and all of the lettuce is gone, but the aloe, carrot, and apple are still there. Should I just feed it that for one day so it has to try it or should I stop giving him a variety?

FYI: It is a sulcata tortoise.

Ricky j

Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
Hello, my tortoise is very young. Two months exactly today! Anyways, I have a variety of food I feed it. This variety is (carrot, apple, aloe, iceberg lettuce, and Roman lettuce) I make it like a salad with everything in it. What I don’t like is how I put so much work into it and Rosie will only eat lettuce. At the end of the day, I will look in there and all of the lettuce is gone, but the aloe, carrot, and apple are still there. Should I just feed it that for one day so it has to try it or should I stop giving him a variety?

FYI: It is a sulcata tortoise.
Try red peppers/sweet peppers if there safe for ur tortoise and use romaine instead of iceberg lettuce and dandelions and u can try mazuri tortoise diet and spring mix just check and make sure this is all safe for ur tortoise to eat first cause I don't know much about sulcatas