PHOTOS NOT POSTING!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
~ I am wondering if this is a permanent new change, perhaps financial or space saving measure!
No, it's a glitch of some sort.
Wouldn't deliberately have newbies virtually unable to post an avatar photo or piccies of their torts and enclosures.
Somethings expired, gone wrong or become overloaded.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
No, it's a glitch of some sort.
Wouldn't deliberately have newbies virtually unable to post an avatar photo or piccies of their torts and enclosures.
Somethings expired, gone wrong or become overloaded.

~ That makes sense, was unaware of the avatar loading issues!

~ I am totally out of my element with this stuff!

Mammyjuls

I can not change my avatar or add pics to my media keeps saying error all the time orr file not valid

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
It seems we are having a few problems with the pictures. Not sure why yours is coming up as you say. Maybe @jaizei can help. Also will see if @Josh can help. If you can, take a pic of what shows up when you try to do a pic or change avatar.

Mammyjuls

1OqmEm.png
This is what it says for changing avatar

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I know, huh? This new photo morph is very irritating to me. If I click on the thumbnail it opens such a big picture that I can't see it all on my screen...and I'm using a PC with a large screen. I guess another email to Josh is in order.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
I know, huh? This new photo morph is very irritating to me. If I click on the thumbnail it opens such a big picture that I can't see it all on my screen...and I'm using a PC with a large screen. I guess another email to Josh is in order.
The thing that is so surprising to me is Josh is so smart yet he don't tell us nothing . Even just a up date everyday would make the members feel so much better . But saying nothing isn't helping . It's not wise to leave us all in the dark . But thank you for your concern and help . Have a great day !