Phoenix Vet

AzAngel

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Queen Creek, Arizona
Hello tortoise friends. Are there any Arizona friends that know of an excellent tortoise vet in the valley, preferably the east valley. I would like to establish care for my hatchling and I want to go to a knowledge vet. Thought I would ask here before the hunt began :)

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
If you don't need a vet right now ? I would wait til the 3rd week in Nov. there is a reptile show in Mesa and you will meet a lot of people from AZ that will have ideas for you including people from the TFO to help you ! It's just a thought !

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I've gone to several of the east valley vets here and the only one I would trust is Dr. Driggers of the Avian and Exotic Animal Clinic. He's a good guy and knows tortoises very well.

AzAngel

5 Year Member
Queen Creek, Arizona
I just now saw the state specific list which is helpful, but recommendations are always welcomed. Sometimes vets can put on paper that they are "tortoise expert”, But they don’t know as much as they should. My little guy is not sick, just want to establish care somewhere, and I want to have a good contact in case something arises. Also, I didn’t know about the reptile show in Mesa which I would like to attend. Who sponsors it? Where can I find more information?

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
I just now saw the state specific list which is helpful, but recommendations are always welcomed. Sometimes vets can put on paper that they are "tortoise expert”, But they don’t know as much as they should. My little guy is not sick, just want to establish care somewhere, and I want to have a good contact in case something arises. Also, I didn’t know about the reptile show in Mesa which I would like to attend. Who sponsors it? Where can I find more information?
Go to the computer and look up Mesa reptile show . Sorry I don't know who sponsors it . But I take a weeks vacation every year to go to it .