pebbles

Karen(pebbles)

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Bristol Uk
This is my pebbles, s/he is 21 months old, i've had him/her 10 months,
we bought pebbles from a reptile store where the torts there are kept on paper pellets, the torts there looked sad and their shells dry,, i bought equipment that i now know was completely wrong,
and since finding the forum and receiving the best advice from people here i've changes everything,
larger vivarium, uv lighting, basking bulb, food and water dishes, substrate and added a che ....... just in case the night temps drop.,
i now have my temps and humidity where they should be, i now have a happy little tort :)

Attachments

• IMG_4247(Edited).jpg
    IMG_4247(Edited).jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 12

zolasmum

5 Year Member
This is my pebbles, s/he is 21 months old, i've had him/her 10 months,
we bought pebbles from a reptile store where the torts there are kept on paper pellets, the torts there looked sad and their shells dry,, i bought equipment that i now know was completely wrong,
and since finding the forum and receiving the best advice from people here i've changes everything,
larger vivarium, uv lighting, basking bulb, food and water dishes, substrate and added a che ....... just in case the night temps drop.,
i now have my temps and humidity where they should be, i now have a happy little tort :)
What a cute little chap (or chapess). You must be very proud of her.
Angie

Karen(pebbles)

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Bristol Uk
Thankyou Angie, yes i'm superproud and so so glad i found this forum soon after getting pebbles.