Patch and Rusty

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
If we could just keep them babies forever!!!! I like calicos but your Rusty has a really special coat... it’s such a vivid orange with a pattern all of its own... he’s stunning... I think I’m partial to him... I have the big gray Tom that I’ve got to take for a neuter soon... he has learned to use Cinders doggy door so he comes in and “Toms” all night.. ?
Sabrina is old, spayed, AND she hates him so he’s wasting his breath and my sleep!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
And by their furnishings, I see they are spoiled rotten, too! :) Are they in/out, or do you keep them indoors only? I have 2 that stay in...between stray dogs and coyotes, kitties disappear around here.☹
They're indoor only for now, but I'm thinking after he's full grown Rusty will go outside to stay.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
If we could just keep them babies forever!!!! I like calicos but your Rusty has a really special coat... it’s such a vivid orange with a pattern all of its own... he’s stunning... I think I’m partial to him... I have the big gray Tom that I’ve got to take for a neuter soon... he has learned to use Cinders doggy door so he comes in and “Toms” all night.. ?
Sabrina is old, spayed, AND she hates him so he’s wasting his breath and my sleep!
Rusty has started wandering around the house and YOWing. So I think his hormones or whatever they are are kicking in. Since Misty goes outside with me every time I go out, I'm sure she has brought in a flea or two, and yesterday I noticed a little black speck in Rusty's white parts that disappeared when I tried to touch it. Time for the Frontline!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Footprints in the dust are like mini love letters. Dirty footprints on a freshly waxed car is a declaration of war!
Seriously!!! I have a neighbors cat who kills my birds outside and walks foot prints all over my car...so I told his owner to keep him in or I'd catch him and take him for a ride...cat is still out, so my trap is set tonight...stupid owner...I warned him...and I'm a cat lover...darn it

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
My babies are eight months old now. These pictures aren't the best because it's the Kindle's camera.IMG_20200628_104528_hdr.jpg
IMG_20200626_234744_hdr.jpg

Poor Misty has to fight the kittens for her bed!

Last edited:

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Wow how time flies! They are still adorable with age?
I have at this moment the big grey tom cat asleep on my foot and Cinder is half on the arm rest and half on my lap... this poor recliner is toting a load ?