Pancake Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johanna

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fargo, ND
Just wanted to send an update on my two little guys. Robert isnt biting the little one anymore so they are able to coexist in the same enclosure. They are both super active, but the little one is more camera shy. Robert isnt scared of anything so he does great during a photo shoot. Here they are:
IMG_7643.jpg

IMG_7650.jpg

The little one:
IMG_7654.jpg

Robert:
IMG_7660.jpg

IMG_7662.jpg

IMG_7668.jpg

IMG_7670.jpg

Both:
IMG_7671.jpg

CJSTorts

5 Year Member
Jacksonville,FL
You got some great shots! I especially love the 5th one down! Great looking torts. :)

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi, i am glad they are getting along now. the pictures are great. robert is the younger one right? he smaller? anyway nice. glad it s better. lindy

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Grabbing the Syrup ' ..... nice looking pancakes'......and pics too boot!

JD~:)

Tortoise

10 Year Member!
Canada
The little one on lettuce seems to be having a really good laugh?:D:D

johanna

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
Robert is my larger one. I wasnt sure if he was a he, but his tail grew and now its for sure. This winter he wasnt very active and hardly ate, but this summer he is non stop. He runs all over the cage, climbing and everything. He is not shy. He actually prefers when I feed him by hand. I just love them.

Tim/Robin

10 Year Member!
Looking great Johanna!! Keep up the good work! Glad they are getting along now. Pancakes, in general, are very social and like living in groups.

River14

5 Year Member
Wow what nice little tortoises. I've never seen one live before.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
johanna said:
Robert is my larger one. I wasnt sure if he was a he, but his tail grew and now its for sure. This winter he wasnt very active and hardly ate, but this summer he is non stop. He runs all over the cage, climbing and everything. He is not shy. He actually prefers when I feed him by hand. I just love them.

i am so happy they are getting along. is the little one a girl? is it to early to tell? sounds like you are having as much fun with your cakes as i am with mine! great! lindy

johanna

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
I hope the little one is a girl. I will call her a girl till I know for sure. Maybe I can will her into being a girl! haha. I absolutely love them. I actually have them in my kitchen as strange as that sounds. But this is where I spend most of my time so it just makes sense. I have my computer in here too.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
johanna said:
I hope the little one is a girl. I will call her a girl till I know for sure. Maybe I can will her into being a girl! haha. I absolutely love them. I actually have them in my kitchen as strange as that sounds. But this is where I spend most of my time so it just makes sense. I have my computer in here too.
i put mine in the livingroom , where there is alot of traffic. it make them not shy with people and pets going by all the time! i will keep my fingers crossed you have a girl!ps. they are great looking cakes. good luck lindy

Status
Not open for further replies.