Outside Enclosure under way Remolding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
I decided in stead of the green house i was going to remodel my tortoises pen this is what i accomplished so far! i do want to add a small stream self containing water system and that comes later but for now I'm stuck any ideas on what should go in there to complete this project there will Russian torts and Pancakes in there at different times!

grogansilver

5 Year Member
tyler0912 said:
Looking Great...Im quite jealous! :D
I'm glad you like it! me i personally have hit a dead end and i find it boring and want some ideas as to how to improve it make it look alive!

ewam

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Ca.
Ya plants and logs things to climb on oh and rocks maybe.

Stephanie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I think it's coming alone great! :D
Perhaps you could go to Home Depot and get some smooth rocks or something...plants, too, but save those for spring if that cold kicks in in your area :p
Also, the logs could look pretty awesome in there! :D and a nice saucer from the depot for a water dish
if I could take a picture of what I am thinking, it would make a lot more sense and be a lot less vague. :p
I can't wait to see pics of the pancakes in there; it's gonna be a hoot :D

grogansilver

5 Year Member
pdrobber said:
looks really nice! what is the hide?
Dont understand when you say hide? are you pertaining to whats going in it? if this is so! then it will be for Russian Tortoises and Pancakes Tortoises. Hay stephanie did you see i completed my indoor Enclosure its on here,"take a look!

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
What is the big house structure? Like what was it orginally? Was it a piece of furniture, a car part, etc.?

grogansilver

5 Year Member
pdrobber said:
What is the big house structure? Like what was it orginally? Was it a piece of furniture, a car part, etc.?
pdrobber to tell you the truth i have no idea! i found it in a Dumpster pulled it out and cut some holes in it, the top!, and the two sides the front was open like it was!

Status
Not open for further replies.