Ornate Box turtle (Chicopee, Massachusetts )

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbsmith3

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Worcester, MA
I would love this little girl, but 1) my wife would kill me and 2) $200 is too steap.

From CL ad:
I have a 6 year old ornate box turtle. Her name is ozzy she will come with a 40 gallon breeder tank. food and water bowl I have more supplies then i can list for her that will go with her when she leaves me. She has a full set up with heat light and extra bulb. Extra bedding, food, vitamins. Turtle lotion eye drops.. anything she needs i have. She has a great personality and loves to roam around the house. She has never snapped or bite anyone or anything. She follows the cat or any other animal around the house like a dog. She is shy at first then warms up. She loves walking around outside as well but if you dont watch her she will get lost.she is quick when she is on a mission. When turtles are outside they try and get to the closest source of water. I wouldnt suggest her for a smaller child or someone who hasnt had a turtle she is high maintenance and gets scared easily. There is a rehoming fee to compensate for her tank and alll of the things going with her.. I have easily invested over 200 just on her and her cage not including supplies. asking 200 or best offer.

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/pet/2716763095.html

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
When are people going to realize that just because you've spent a certain amount of $$$ keeping your pet doesn't mean you're going to get it back when you sell the animal? If that were the case, maybe I can sell one of my kids for an exorbitant amount. No, on second thought, I doubt anyone would want them. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.