Ooh... geez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
North Carolina
So.. I ordered a leopard tortoise since the sick one I had eventually went.. and first the guy was like he was going out of town etc etc and ship next week and such and gave me another leopard at 50% off .. well that was nice so I went for that. What I received was.... 15 Sulcatta's !!! O M G what am I suppose to do with these?! I don't have the time or resource for these buggers.... they are pretty darn awesome though... ah well lets see what he wants to do to resolve this problem. What I am concerned with is what happened to the two leopards I picked out... probably went to the guys home that was expecting 15 sulcattas =(

Just took a photo since.. well yeah..

Sulcattas.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
HOLY S**T THAT IS A HUGE MIX UP! Keep us updated on this one!

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
North Carolina
I already sent him an email.... I was all like YAY its here! Started to open the box and then I am like hm these don't look anything like what I picked out..... ok well lets keep going... 1.... 2...4...6.. WHOA what is going on! Ok well I was certainly not ready for this! On the bright side, I've always wanted to see a sulcatta in person.... this was not what I had in mind however :p
:tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
OMG!!!! What a shock you must've had when you saw 15 little tortoises in the box! Imagine how mad the guy who ordered them is upon receiving only two!

Be sure to let us know what happens.

(So sorry you weren't able to save the sick one. That sucks!)

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
North Carolina
Anyhow... that got sorted out fairly quick. So the guy is gonna send me a shipping label and I will send these to the proper owners and he will send me the torts I got!! Whew ;(.
But yeah.. the little sick one I got from the first day was all weird and well sick and it went back up and then down and then up and then down.. and finally gave up :\ Ah well... I did what I was able to. Tomorrow.. round 2.. hopefully my torts arrive ok.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D That must have been a shocker. :D How cute they all would have been tho. Just glad that hopefully soon everything will be the way it was suppose to be. So did your Leopards get sent to the other person?

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
North Carolina
Yeah.. my leopards went to the other person who was expecting these 15 sulcatas :(. Well the guy gave me a shipping label so I just dropped it off and my leopards came in this morning so all is well.. whee.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
That's good. Sounds like they took the added stress of double shipping well. But ahhh where are the pictures for us to drool over?? :D

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
North Carolina
Well... since you mentioned it!
Ok well I took these in a hurry since my hands were wet and stuff.
Here they are soaking..4 Leopards soak.jpg
Here they are drying off..4 Leopards drying off.jpg
Them eating 4 leopards eating.jpg
And my Greeks ~ Greek eating.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Did you give them all a nice soak before reshipping. I feel bad for these little guys.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
I think in this case I would have to initiate CFR 7.442.163 which clearly states, and I quote, "Finders Keepers Losers Weepers". :D

CtTortoiseMom said:
Wow, that is an incredible mix up!

Status
Not open for further replies.