One Tree Hill is an amazing and exciting show

Status
Not open for further replies.

niceshow

5 Year Member
One tree hill is a great show! I love it.One Tree Hill DVD I can relate alot to their lives and friendships, so I enjoy watching it everytime its on TV.I was a bit 'worried about a fifth of my favorite TV series after hearing that they were going to spend four years in the future,Walt Disneys 164 DVD and after seeing the first episode I felt a little' as the show had changed too much, they weren t the characters' took a and it was a shock to see all new careers and things.However,Entourage DVD the series has grown in strength and is easily as good or better than in the past, we have a drama with a nanny Carrie Naley vile mixture of things, a wedding, a new singer for Peyton to run, of course, Some Basketball Dan and wrong,The Office DVD and the series ends in a cliffhanger incredible, I do not know how I will survive waiting for season 6 to start!However, he lives in a fool father constantly put pressure on him, you can kind of relate to and feel bad for Nathan.House MD DVD After Peyton receives Sick Of It All, and poured into him, you see him starting to wake up a bit '. Although it is a very bad time (going after the mess Lucas Haley), eventually becomes a good guy always thought it might be. Ends up really falling in love with Haley and I am sure you change the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.