One Of My Favorite "Family Guy" Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
OMG my daughter used to do something similar to me... I would be on the phone or talking business, and she would, "Mommy mommy mommy mommy" and I would say, "Just a minute, don't interrupt, it is rude," and she would "mommy mommy mommy" me some more, until I said "WHAT!" all exasperated, and she would say, "I love you" and then scamper away, making me look like a HORRIBLE MEAN MOMMY. She was only two. Little stinker.

tobibaby

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
i think all kids do that.. very annoying.. right when a mom gets into a conversation w/ an adult they start mom mom mom mommie and then finally when they say what they go uuhhhh remember when we went to the park ummm and ummmm i just sit there and say oh m goodness i would not know what to do to that child if it was mine lol

kyryah said:
OMG my daughter used to do something similar to me... I would be on the phone or talking business, and she would, "Mommy mommy mommy mommy" and I would say, "Just a minute, don't interrupt, it is rude," and she would "mommy mommy mommy" me some more, until I said "WHAT!" all exasperated, and she would say, "I love you" and then scamper away, making me look like a HORRIBLE MEAN MOMMY. She was only two. Little stinker.

Status
Not open for further replies.