One Amazing Redfoot.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Well ......I sure think so , what about you ?

Nbest.jpg
Nbest1.jpg
Nbest6.jpg
Nbest8.jpg

This lil' gal is simply amazing in person ...her coloring is like no other RF I have seen ....;) Her Marbling is actually " yellow", and is more a varigated pattern just at the top of her shell.....on top of that her head is pure " yellow" symetricle patterend....and of course' red legs~:p

WHO ME ?
Nbest9.jpg

JD~:)

drift2sea

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Some where in time
The drawings on the rock almost remind me of the Cave dweller drawings i seen when i went to france.Interesting

Tortoise-Luke

5 Year Member
tortoise nerd your torts are awesome i really enjoy seeing you're pics one thing that puzzles me is where do you keep them? i've looked through some of your previous posts and i dont think i've ever seen your whole enclosure! haha just curious..

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Geochelone_Carbonaria said:
If that tortoise has managed to make those petroglyphs, that is just one amazing Redfoot, no doubt ! :D

Very beautiful redfoot by the way

Mike .. I actually make those "petro's " I study real one's in the field , then make select drawings , carve and age my stone and Wa~ La ! " ROCK ART" ;)

I still like the redfoot better :p.....just wish the darn camera flash would'nt "white" out her yellow markings. Its truley amazing!

Geochelone_Carbonaria

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern part of Sweden
N2TORTS said:
Mike .. I actually make those "petro's " I study real one's in the field , then make select drawings , carve and age my stone and Wa~ La ! " ROCK ART" ;)

I still like the redfoot better :p.....just wish the darn camera flash would'nt "white" out her yellow markings. Its truley amazing!

Wow, that sounds really interesting JD ?

As a matter a fact, there are loads of those in the surroundings near our summer house here in Sweden. I will see if I have any pics for you, if you're interested ?

I was amazed the first time I saw them myself, so I had to some "research" and find all of them that was listed. Some of them was really really fantastic...

Sorry for the off topic, but there was actually a link from a redfoot to a "petro" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.