Omega is HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshtheturtle

5 Year Member
This morning my new juvenile sulcata came in, his name is Omega. I'll get some pictures set up pretty soon. Thanks to all of yall that gave me such great advise on getting ready for a sullie. I'll continue reading and learning how to give the little guy/girl the best life he can have with me.

IMAG0141-1.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

IMAG0141-1.jpg
[/align]

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
He's beautiful! I wish they could stay that pristine-looking.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
That is a beautiful sulcata. I love that color! Was Omega temp sexed for female? Or are you just hoping? I'm very happy for you. You'll have a lot of exciting years ahead.

Joshtheturtle

5 Year Member
Tom said:
That is a beautiful sulcata. I love that color! Was Omega temp sexed for female? Or are you just hoping? I'm very happy for you. You'll have a lot of exciting years ahead.

Not that I know of Tom, but I will be happy with whatever he is.

Thanks everyone! Omega was my great grandfathers name, and it seems more fitting for a tortoise for a man so I used it.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
He just looks so delicate, like a newborn calf does. How could you resist such a fellow? I like the name and the story behind it. I have never known a person who had that as a name. Curious now, what country or nationality was your great grandfather?

Joshtheturtle

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
He just looks so delicate, like a newborn calf does. How could you resist such a fellow? I like the name and the story behind it. I have never known a person who had that as a name. Curious now, what country or nationality was your great grandfather?

He was from Scotland, but I'm not sure if it's a Scottish name. Thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.