Obscene language

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Well... here's the thing. Experience is the best teacher. Even though I've had my Russian for 17 years I would never presume to consider myself an expert on tortoises. So I can tell you what I've experienced but I wouldn't consider myself an expert on Russians. We are blessed to have long term dedicated people that can tell their experiences with many tortoises here. They are so precious to me. But new people can be also even young people. They could have had a true experience or story to add to the knowledge here. That's what makes this a great online resource for caring for a pet that you really do have to do research for their best care. It takes all of us to keep it that way. When someone comes on here and starts fighting with people I already know have tremendously more experience than me I would like to jump them. But since I am a total passifist I bite my tongue off 🥴😡😁

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Well... here's the thing. Experience is the best teacher. Even though I've had my Russian for 17 years I would never presume to consider myself an expert on tortoises. So I can tell you what I've experienced but I wouldn't consider myself an expert on Russians. We are blessed to have long term dedicated people that can tell their experiences with many tortoises here. They are so precious to me. But new people can be also even young people. They could have had a true experience or story to add to the knowledge here. That's what makes this a great online resource for caring for a pet that you really do have to do research for their best care. It takes all of us to keep it that way. When someone comes on here and starts fighting with people I already know have tremendously more experience than me I would like to jump them. But since I am a total passifist I bite my tongue off 🥴😡😁
And oh yeah back to the subject. Like Maggie said foul language when discussing tortoises is the last thing I would think of.