Nova's New Lap Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty333

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Winter Springs, Florida A quaint little town near
I was getting tired of Nova's original water bowl the other day it cracked. I got this kitchen organizer thing that has a rubber sole so she won't slip around it is rectangular so it reminds me of a lap pool :) here are some pics.
007.JPG

005.JPG

010.JPG

009.JPG

jeffbens0n

5 Year Member
Glenmoore, PA
Pretty cool! How much area in the tank does it take up? Do you have any overall tank pics? Oh and is that Figi water that Nova is swimming in?? ;)

Marty333

10 Year Member!
Winter Springs, Florida A quaint little town near
jeffbens0n said:
Pretty cool! How much area in the tank does it take up? Do you have any overall tank pics? Oh and is that Figi water that Nova is swimming in?? ;)

It takes up a lot of the tank but its only temp. until we move her into her outdoor enclosure in progress :p And its not Fiji water I just use it to refill the water :D

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Marty333 said:
jeffbens0n said:

It takes up a lot of the tank but its only temp. until we move her into her outdoor enclosure in progress :p And its not Fiji water I just use it to refill the water :D

What flavor of slurpee did you get (bannana), LOL. Nice water dish idea Marty.

jeffbens0n

5 Year Member
Glenmoore, PA
Marty333 said:

You don't give your tortoise Figi water??? Thats abuse!!!

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Great idea for a water dish!! I'll have to look into something similar for Nelson. I love that it has rubber on the inside for traction.
When are you hoping to have her outdoor enclosure done by?

Status
Not open for further replies.