Not a tort owner :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfadir

5 Year Member
Hello,

I don't yet have a tortoise but someday I will! I am currently a senior music education college student so I don't have room for one living in an apartment.

Maybe sometime in the next few years I will have the chance to get 1...or 5. I have been cruising around the forum and I love the posts. Maybe if someone is living around Central Florida I can visit your tortoise.

:tort: (most awesome smiley ever...)
Dathan

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
welcome! florida is a great place to keep a tortoise! I was going to be a music education major, what do you play/sing?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Dathan:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

You really don't need to have a tortoise to join in the fun here. Its good you're learning about them before you get one.

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
Hello and welcome! I'm a student too, luckily I have a forgiving roomie and a backyard :) kudos for researching early, what species are you interested in?

Alfadir

5 Year Member
ShadowRancher said:
Hello and welcome! I'm a student too, luckily I have a forgiving roomie and a backyard :) kudos for researching early, what species are you interested in?

Some day a big'un, Aldabra. But in the near future, not sure, something smaller.

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Welcome :)

IMG_2449.jpg

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
Alfadir said:
ShadowRancher said:

Some day a big'un, Aldabra. But in the near future, not sure, something smaller.

Love the big guys too, my fav of the smaller types are stars.

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Congrats to you on making wise decisions before getting a tortoise. Too many people get them as babies and then can't keep them when they get bigger because they don't have the space to take care of them. Welcome to the forum :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.