Michael P

Michael Pancari

5 Year Member
Not necessarily new to the forum but I don't post much.
little about myself mid 20's owner of one yellow belly and 2 yearling redfoots.
live in Florida. Also interested in breeding Russians. Captive bred. So if know anyone selling any or adopting out please consider me. Looking forward to starting my own tortoise colony :tort::)
-Thanks for reading

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
Hello, and welcome back to the forum ;) :tort:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Not necessarily new to the forum but I don't post much.
little about myself mid 20's owner of one yellow belly and 2 yearling redfoots.
live in Florida. Also interested in breeding Russians. Captive bred. So if know anyone selling any or adopting out please consider me. Looking forward to starting my own tortoise colony :tort::)
-Thanks for reading
Hello and a belated welcome.

I've got your dream come true. I bought 20 unrelated CB Russians from three different sources as hatchlings and they are all 2-3 years old and around 4" now. As soon as they come out of hibernation in the next couple of weeks, I will be attempting to sell them. Want a volume discount?

Michael Pancari

5 Year Member
Hello and a belated welcome.

I've got your dream come true. I bought 20 unrelated CB Russians from three different sources as hatchlings and they are all 2-3 years old and around 4" now. As soon as they come out of hibernation in the next couple of weeks, I will be attempting to sell them. Want a volume discount?

I'm interested

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi and welcome. I hope you stay and share some of your future experiences with your RF's. :)