Nora's back

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
This is my old Ornate, Nora. She's about 32 years old now. I had to give her to a friend, because I was renovating my yard, and she would have to come inside and she was used to hibernating since she was a baby. I tried to keep her in the first winter and she got sick. Today my friend came over with Nora, and said she knew I'd want her back but wouldn't ask. She was the first boxie that I didn't inherit from my Dad, and got on my own. I'm so happy to have her home again. I'm still in the process of making my big boxie garden, but we ran into trouble with a drainage problem, so we're putting some pipes down, but it's almost done. Nora's in the old garden, and Pio's in the flower garden. Can't wait for everything to get back to normal. Anyway...here's Nora.

044-5.jpg

018-13.jpg

025-12.jpg

006-35.jpg

And here's Nolie checking out Nora...
008-23.jpg

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Oh Nora is so cute and she looks pretty big Terry how big is she? Nolie is so cute sitting there thinking to himself "Who's this hottie in the pond"? :D :p I'm glad you have such a good friend who would do that for you. :)

M

Maggie Cummings

You can tell she's old as the hills...look at that grumpy face!!!:D I am glad you have her home. You're getting quite the little colony...

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
How great to have her back. Words cannot describe the elation I would feel if I could ever get Tommy turtle back. He was MY very first turtle back on September 2, 1979.

I'm very happy for you and Nora. How great it must be for a turtle to be with someone who truly values and appreciates her. Not to mention the top notch accommodations.

Status
Not open for further replies.