no more cigar chomping

Status
Not open for further replies.

tczar

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
el paso tx
silo has lost his taste for my dogs' poop, i know longer have to follow marbles around every time i feed him. wish i took some pictures when he was chomping on those cigars!!! :D

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
I'm not that lucky yet. I think two of mine watch for the dog and then attack the poop. I should take some pictures of their little faces when they find it before I do. Looks like they've been eating chocolate cake. :D

kfb

5 Year Member
Arizona
I have to same problem only worse! I have the "circle of poo" the dogs follow the Tort around like their own personal PEZ dispenser and Shelly (Sulc Tort) will eat their poo in a second if she can find it. i swear I am constantly looking for poo! Trying to make sure thay don't find it first :(

PeanutbuttER

5 Year Member
Utah
Oh great, so I start out with a mental image of a sulcata smoking a cuban... just to find out its a load of crap. ;)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
kfb said:
I have to same problem only worse! I have the "circle of poo" the dogs follow the Tort around like their own personal PEZ dispenser and Shelly (Sulc Tort) will eat their poo in a second if she can find it. i swear I am constantly looking for poo! Trying to make sure thay don't find it first :(

This is what used to happen in the backyard at my old house too. I never had to pick up poo from three big sulcatas. Never even saw any most of the time. I had three 90 pound dogs back there. They never bothered the torts. Just cleaned up the mess.

tczar

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
el paso tx
PeanutbuttER said:
Oh great, so I start out with a mental image of a sulcata smoking a cuban... just to find out its a load of crap. ;)

funy ,funny, peantbutter

Tom said:
kfb said:

This is what used to happen in the backyard at my old house too. I never had to pick up poo from three big sulcatas. Never even saw any most of the time. I had three 90 pound dogs back there. They never bothered the torts. Just cleaned up the mess.

i just worried there was too much protein in the poo

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Nope, but lots of roughage. My dogs had nice healthy digestive tracts during that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.