newest foster

aimeerusko

Location (City and/or State)
California
WP_20160311_00_02_36_Pro.jpg this is bandit. he came to my house tonight after being abandoned next door in the back yard of an empty house. He is super sweet. Thinks my great Dane is his best friend. The cat on the other hand is seen has the boss. So far i think I'm really going to enjoy Taking care of this one.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Cute. His legs look to be a bit on the short side for his body. Nice when they seem to fit right into the family. I'll bet it will be hard to part with him when the time comes.

aimeerusko

California
So update on little bandit. First a little back store. The house next to mine was a meth house( we didn't know they were very quiet) and every one that lived there went to jail about a week ago. Now the owners are cleaning the place up and getting ready to rent. So what little bandit has to do with all this. He was the head meth makers dog and when said meth head went to jail he got some other meth head to watch his dog. Only meth head #2 decided that because meth head #1 is going to locked up for along time that keeping the dog will be to much work and decided to dump him back off at the empty house. At least that is what the meth head yelled at my 60 year old woman who lives on the other side of the meth house. And this info she shared with me when I was out for my morning walk and the Forman of the clean up crew when he came over to pat my dogs. So about an hour ago that same Forman knocked on my door and handed me a pack of papers. They are bandits breed paper its akc registration # and list of shots plus vet info and even a few pictures of bandit has a puppy. It turns out bandit is a cardigan corgi (guess that means they have a tail) and it looks like meth head # 1 really loved his dog. It's too bad he is going to prison i wish I could get him a message that his dog is going to be ok.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Nice dog. Glad you could take him in. Don't worry or bother letting the meth head owner know about his dog. First, you don't want them know anything about you having the dog, second, if he really cared about it, he wouldn't have put it in that kind of living situation. I don't like dope heads and really don't like having to pay to take care of them. The dog is much better off now.

Rue

Canada
Nice of you to help out like that. Lucky for the poor dog.

Do you a clearer photo of him? We had Cardigans for years.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh...a corgi! No wonder he has short legs. My grand daughter has a Pembroke (no tail). They're awfully cute (and smart) little doggies.

aimeerusko

California
WP_20160311_17_31_21_Pro.jpg WP_20160311_17_30_32_Pro.jpg he isn't the best at sitting still for a photo lol but we did just he back from the vet he got his booster shots and I'm told he is a very healthy boy but he has fleas. it seems like they always do.

aimeerusko

California
I love how he is with my Dane i get a lot of small dogs that just find her to big and will hide if she is around but not this guy he is her shadow and he was excellent on the leash with her. I haven't even considered adoption of another since my Dane came to us two years ago but this guy he really fits in with the permanents around here. Ultimately it will be up to my husband but since little bandit right now sleeping on my husband couch in his man cave(which has a strict no animals or kids allowed rule) i think this may be a keeper.

Rue

Canada
Thanks for the pics! He's a cutie!