Poor kitty. Ppl suck.

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
SWFL
This cat was treated at the animal hospital next to my grooming shop. It was big news on several local networks last night.
The mayor was going door to door campaigning when he and his crew came upon the cat impaled with the arrow. Apparently the cat draged itself up on the porch and the owner had not yet found it.
I hope they catch the jerk a-hole who did this.
https://www.youtube.com/watchwfsb.c...art=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9494920

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:( Darn my laptop won't let me see it, but even just hearing about it is bad enough. Atleast he made it home and to medical help.

Kirin

5 Year Member
Chino, CA
I don't want to see it. That is so sad and some people are just ***holes. I Love each and every single animal that I have the privilege to take care off and it is disgusting how some people treat animals. They need to be caught and put in jail.

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
Look up All Friends Animal Hospital on Facebook and scroll down their page to see pics and updates.
Channel 8 news was here this morning. This is one famous cat! And lucky! They show the Xray and it is unbelievable that the arrow went through without hitting anything vital.
But poor thing was totally crippled through his shoulders. I dont know how he made it home and up the porch steps. ♡♡♡

Attachments

• 1383758683939.jpg
    1383758683939.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 59

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Whoever did this, good luck punk, you're going to badly need it. Your bad karma will catch up to you soon, and how.
Happy that kitty was found, will be better, has help build awareness about the demons that walk amongst us. Uggh.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I didn't look, the imagine in my head was enough. And yes, humans are great big a**holes. The only animal in this world that is:(