New

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLN22

5 Year Member
Hi. I'm new to this. I live in Ohio and I have a Russian tortoise. I have had him about a year now and I really like him, his name is Taco. I just got the zoo med tortoise house and it's going to be his new home.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi TLN22:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

I don't mean to put a damper on your enthusiasm, but the Zoo Med Tortoise House isn't big enough for a full grown Russian (steppe) tortoise. Is there any way you can set him up outside?

TLN22

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hi TLN22:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

I don't mean to put a damper on your enthusiasm, but the Zoo Med Tortoise House isn't beg enough for a full grown Russian (steppe) tortoise. Is there any way you can set him up outside?

I thinking about getting another house and combining them. Would that be big enough? Me and my dad are working on the an outdoor pen.

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Hello and welcome to the forum...I see your tort's name is taco but what should we call you?

TLN22

5 Year Member
TortieLuver said:
Hello and welcome to the forum...I see your tort's name is taco but what should we call you?

Tanner

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Welcome Tanner and Taco! Great to see you and your Dad are working together to build him an outside enclosure. :) I love seeing families working together on such projects. Can I ask how old you are?

TLN22

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
Welcome Tanner and Taco! Great to see you and your Dad are working together to build him an outside enclosure. :) I love seeing families working together on such projects. Can I ask how old you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.