New with new baby leopard torts!

Kristy Grieve

Hello! My name is Kristy and my husband and I live in the Tampa area. Last week we purchased two baby leopard torts. We just love them to pieces. I have read so much great information on here. I am also a saltwater tank enthusiast, so I understand the importance of research and proper care for members of our animal family. I look forward to lots of great chats about these two little guys. :)

Reptilelove

Location (City and/or State)
Plymouth
Welcome to the forum! Be sure to post pictures! Leopard torts are beautiful! What are their names?:)

Kristy Grieve

I am using my iPad. I click "upload file" but the "choose file" is grey and won't let me select it. :(
Thank you for the welcomes! Their names are David and Colleen. My husband picked the names since we got them on his birthday. I would have went with something a little sweeter. But it works!
We have an awesome 12x12 sectioned off for them in the back yard, but I am afraid something like a hawk or raccoon is going to get them! So my husband is working on something while they are small. They are in our screened in porch right now. They get sunlight through the screen.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club