New to this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barb92083

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi Everyone my name is Barb I live in So.Cal.This is the most friendly site I have ever been on.I just LOVE my torts and anyone who loves them as well.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome to the forum from another So. Californian. And we do love our Torts here.
How long have you had torts and what kind do you have.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Welcome welcome welcome! Glad you found us! This site, and especially the people here, ROCK! You'll enjoy yourself here!

Yes do tell us more about your torts! And we LOVE to see pics if you've got any to share!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:) Hi Barb! Like everybody else can't wait to see what you have. I agree about how friendly this site is and I think each of us works to keep it so. We may not always agree with each other, but we seem to keep it friendly.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Welcome to the forum Barb! Glad you found us...it's really great here. Can't wait for pics!!!!

micki

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
uk
Hi Barb and welcome:)

Barb92083

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
micki said:
Hi Barb and welcome:)
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.I have Burmese Stars and Radiated Torts.But I am computer dumb dont know how to post a pic.The Burms are huge the female is over 11 inches and I am waiting for her to lay.My Rads are a 5 year 6 incher and some 3 year olds.Also have a Cagle map and a paint turtle 3 dogs 5 cats and fish.The shelled wonders are my passion.Love reading all the posts take care all.

Status
Not open for further replies.