Hello, new to this site :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reneereichert

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento Area
Hello everyone, my name is Renee and I am fairly new to the site. I live in Northern Ca, and I have a group of Ibera Greeks, and 4 Sulcatas ranging from 3-8 years old, and a couple of RES. Love to read posts about others experiences, and look at photos, espically of outdoor enclosures, since I have been spending months working on mine. I am starting a new 8x4 pen, and havent chosen a new species for it yet, it should be ready by next week, but I am still deciding what to put in it.

Happy to be here :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Renee:

Welcome to the forum!!

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Hello Renee welcome to the forum :) we would love to see some pic's of your tort's:tort: I vote for some leo's

reneereichert

5 Year Member
Sacramento Area
coreyc said:
Hello Renee welcome to the forum :) we would love to see some pic's of your tort's:tort: I vote for some leo's

How long would a couple of Leos be able to live in a 8x4? And what would be an ideal size pen for 2 adults? My Sulcata pen is HUGE, they actually have 2, one that I close off in cold weather, where their house is, I have one that will go out in the freezing cold and walk around if I let her (but I don't) Anyway, I have space for another good size pen..I will post pics soon :):)

reneereichert

5 Year Member
Sacramento Area
Thanks for all the welcomes!! My property is close to 1/2 acre, with the majority of it the Sulcata pen...The layout of the yard is great, all usable...and all devoted to my torts : )

Status
Not open for further replies.