New to this site and Need Russian Help

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Westmoreland, NH
I might try putting a bunch of aloe in a blender with water and soaking her in that to help her skin healing.

It's amazing how much better she looks already though... the early pics were pretty rough... good on you for pushing through the tough times to the healing.

Jamie

Yuma AZ
Our girl is on the move! I tried to upload a video but said too big. We took her for a vet follow up and they gave us antibiotics for her eyes. They also got her nose cleared out. She is cruising around the house for periods of time. She still won’t eat!! We have been getting full syringes down and can feel her swallowing it she just won’t eat on her own, super good progress though. And she will be getting a new indoor living space this weekend.

Yuma AZ
Keep up the fight. She is lucky to have you caring for her. I don't know but was it mentioned to use eye drops?

Just wanted to send an update! Our girl just ate for the first time. Woot woot. She is cruising around in her home for now (a kiddie pool) and she looks so good.

Attachments

• E8DEE77B-A893-4472-8522-B848826E28C2.jpeg
    E8DEE77B-A893-4472-8522-B848826E28C2.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Wow this is amazing. Those first pics I saw did not look good. What a turn around. Great job!

Shorty

San Miguel CA
Is there any update?? I'm reading this months later and still am worried for your shell baby