New to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
La Mesa, CA.
Hello. Why are you mean? Whould you mind telling us where you live and what type of torts you have?

Mean Guy

5 Year Member
Sorry, No I am not as mean as my username implies but I work for a school district and that is my nickname. I try to pretend I am mean but the students and staff see through it and call me that as a joke. I like it so I use it.

I am from Montana and a Net Admin (due to sensitivity issues I cannot be more specific), who adopted/rescued a tort but have no real idea what type he is. I posted some pics on the general forum.

I am a super Mod (retired due to time constraints, but still left on the rolls with all the power... Ah, to abuse or not to abuse, lol) on a couple of other forums so you will see no shenanigans out of me, ;)

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Well I am glad you are not really mean. I have a picture in my head of you pulling on Teds legs and poking him with sticks. You sound like a very nice and smart guy :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi "Mean Guy":

Welcome to the forum!! May we know your name?

Glad to have you here with us, because most of us are nice so your meanness will make a good balance! :p

Mean Guy

5 Year Member
My position is too sensitive for me to reveal my name at the moment, sorry. But I promise not to bite... well, until I get to know you better. ;)

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
So can we call you Meanie, then? It is shorter than "Mean Guy" :p

Welcome to the forum!

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
welcome to the forum, whoever you are.......... looking forward to tort pics.....

teri

RianSeeking

5 Year Member
Spokane, Washington
Hmmm. Are you a CIA agent in disguise, simply PRETENDING to be a harmless Mean Guy?

Perhaps when not poking Ted with a stick you drive a Bentley at extreme speeds?

I'm driving into Montana this weekend. Can you do anything about the weather? 80 degrees would be nice.

B K

5 Year Member
Mean Guy said:
Sorry, No I am not as mean as my username implies but I work for a school district and that is my nickname. I try to pretend I am mean but the students and staff see through it and call me that as a joke. I like it so I use it.

I am from Montana and a Net Admin (due to sensitivity issues I cannot be more specific), who adopted/rescued a tort but have no real idea what type he is. I posted some pics on the general forum.

I am a super Mod (retired due to time constraints, but still left on the rolls with all the power... Ah, to abuse or not to abuse, lol) on a couple of other forums so you will see no shenanigans out of me, ;)

Hello and Welcom......Whats a Super Mod.

Mean Guy

5 Year Member
RianSeeking said:
Hmmm. Are you a CIA agent in disguise, simply PRETENDING to be a harmless Mean Guy?

Perhaps when not poking Ted with a stick you drive a Bentley at extreme speeds?

I'm driving into Montana this weekend. Can you do anything about the weather? 80 degrees would be nice.
Above or below? I amy be able to get you 40 above, but not much more. ;)

B K said:
Hello and Welcom......Whats a Super Mod.
Just above a mod and just below an admin. It kind of depends on the board, some mods on some boards have as much power as I did/do. Sometimes regular Moderators are called community mods and the Moderators are super mods. On a board like this it is probably pretty laid back, but on some it was pretty stressful trying to keep the bad elements out of the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.