new to site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konza

5 Year Member
new tortoise.jpgHey everyone, I just joined the forum. I've got an 8 month old red-footed tortoise named Konza who I bought when he was 3 months old, and this site has been really helpful so far. I'm still tweaking his set-up, and would love some advice. I don't know if this is the right place to post a question or if I need to be in another thread? Looking forward to hearing from y'all! This is pic is the day I got him/her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! If you have a question that is about redfoots, then post in that section. Or like if it is an enclosure question you could post either in the redfoot section or enclosure section.

Konza

5 Year Member
Thank you! I'll head over to the redfoot section.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Hi and welcome, and what a cute baby! Although almost everyone I see I can't help but think that! :p

tyrs4u

5 Year Member
Portland, OR.
Great photo! Welcome to the Thread of Torts =-]
I guess I'll be the 1st to ask; Why the gloves?
^_*

Konza

5 Year Member
Thanks guys! I'm actually a vet, and brought the little guy to my clinic so my friends could see him the day I bought him. My friend was working in ICU so she put gloves on to handle him. They couldn't believe how tiny he was! We don't learn a ton about reptile keeping in vet school so I'm excited to learn from everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.