Introduction:

Naomi's mama

Location (City and/or State)
Henderson, NV
My name is Jodi, and I have an adorable 8 month old Sulcata named Naomi. I am really looking forward to learning as much as possible through this site.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Jodi, and welcome to the Forum!

Roberta Robby

My name is Joy, I live in Aguanga, California (high desert country). I acquired a 14 year old male sulcata tortoise 3 days ago. I happened upon your site and am glad because I'll likely have a lot of questions. I've never had a sulcata before so its all new to me. After I rescued him I realized how important it is to have proper housing for him. I am having a tortoise house built as of today and am following instructions posted by Tom the Dog Trainer. I bought a used tortoise box that is 4 x 4 x 2 and it is set up for heat lamps/uv electrical. Well, my new tortoise, CRUSH, just barely fits. Another night or so in there and hopefully we can move him into his new home. This is his second night in it and it definitely is not adequate. Its getting down to 37 degrees tonight so hope this all works out for us. I must say that CRUSH is very nice, friendly and loves to eat. Doesn't bite. So far so good.
BTW, I hope I've posted this correctly as my intro.